Launcher 2.7 Final
Launcher 2.7 Final is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Launcher 2.7 Final from your computerStefan Moka
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Stefan Moka. Click on http://home.arcor.de/stefan.moka/launcher/index.html
to get more information about Launcher 2.7 Final on Stefan Moka's website. Usually the Launcher 2.7 Final application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launcher directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Launcher 2.7 Final is C:\Program Files (x86)\Launcher\unins000.exe. Launcher 2.7 Final's primary file takes about 196.50 KB (201216 bytes) and its name is Launcher.exe.
Launcher 2.7 Final is composed of the following executables which occupy 856.42 KB (876972
bytes) on disk:
- Launcher.exe (196.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (659.92 KB)
This web page is about Launcher 2.7 Final version 2.7
Launcher 2.7 Final is an application marketed by the software company Stefan Moka. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Launcher 2.7 Final is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Launcher 2.7 Final from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Launcher 2.7 Final or simply activate the Search field and type in "Launcher 2.7 Final". If it exists on your system the Launcher 2.7 Final application will be found very quickly. When you click Launcher 2.7 Final in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Launcher 2.7 Final, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Launcher 2.7 Final:
- The software company is: http://home.arcor.de/stefan.moka/launcher/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Launcher\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Launcher 2.7 Final.
8. After uninstalling Launcher 2.7 Final, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Launcher 2.7 Final which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Launcher 2.7 Final with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Launcher 2.7 Final by Stefan Moka from your computer, nor are we saying that Launcher 2.7 Final by Stefan Moka is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Launcher 2.7 Final supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-10 07:51:24.670