This page is about Launch4j 3.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Launch4j 3.5 from your computerGrzegorz Kowal
. Go over here
for more info on Grzegorz Kowal. Please open http://launch4j.sourceforge.net
if you want to read more on Launch4j 3.5 on Grzegorz Kowal's page. Usually the Launch4j 3.5 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch4j folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Launch4j 3.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch4j\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 26.00 KB (26624 bytes) on disk and is called launch4j.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Launch4j 3.5. They take 3.82 MB (4009191
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- launch4j.exe (26.00 KB)
- launch4jc.exe (23.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (88.67 KB)
- ld.exe (1.89 MB)
- windres.exe (1.73 MB)
- ConsoleApp.exe (26.05 KB)
- SimpleApp.exe (35.48 KB)
- sign4j.exe (9.50 KB)
This web page is about Launch4j 3.5 version 3.5
Launch4j 3.5 is a program released by Grzegorz Kowal. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Launch4j 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Launch4j 3.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Launch4j 3.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch4j 3.5". If it is installed on your PC the Launch4j 3.5 application will be found very quickly. After you select Launch4j 3.5 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Launch4j 3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Launch4j 3.5:
- The software company is: http://launch4j.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch4j\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Launch4j 3.5.
8. After uninstalling Launch4j 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch4j 3.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Launch4j 3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch4j 3.5 by Grzegorz Kowal from your computer, we are not saying that Launch4j 3.5 by Grzegorz Kowal is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch4j 3.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 14:36:45.610