This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Launch Manager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerPackard Bell
. You can find out more on Packard Bell or check for application updates here
. Usually the Launch Manager application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. Launch Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv7.EXE LMv7.UNI. The application's main executable file is called LManager.exe and occupies 1.14 MB (1192784 bytes).
Launch Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 6.30 MB (6604816
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (342.33 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.14 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (1.89 MB)
- LMconfigV2.exe (1.04 MB)
- LMutilps.exe (534.33 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (464.83 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (223.83 KB)
- runxx.exe (55.61 KB)
- SetMail64.exe (265.83 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.61 KB)
- DkRun32.exe (96.08 KB)
- DkUserProc.exe (98.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.10
of Launch Manager. Click on the links below for other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program by the software company Packard Bell. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Launch Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager application will be found automatically. When you click Launch Manager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:38:22.907