You can find below details on how to uninstall Launch Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerAcer Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Acer Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI is the full command line if you want to uninstall Launch Manager. Launch Manager's primary file takes around 1.05 MB (1105488 bytes) and is named LManager.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Launch Manager. They occupy about 3.73 MB (3915416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (347.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.05 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (651.58 KB)
- LMutilps.exe (484.58 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (409.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (335.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (236.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
This data is about Launch Manager version 5.1.15
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Launch Manager:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Launch Manager:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\aipflib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\CDROMUTL.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\COMFNUTL.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LmSmbKel.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LMutilps32.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LMworker.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\MIXERUTL.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\MMDUtl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\MMDx64Fx.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\NTKCUtl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\OSDUTL2.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\PowerUtl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\RadioWndUtl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\SZUPFUTL.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\VistaVol.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\WND2FILE.DLL
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Launch Manager is a program marketed by the software company Acer Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Launch Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Launch Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:48:45.827