You can find below details on how to uninstall Launch Manager for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCAcer Inc.
. You can read more on Acer Inc. or check for application updates here
. Launch Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI is the full command line if you want to remove Launch Manager. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's main executable file and it occupies circa 935.58 KB (958032 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Launch Manager. They take about 2.69 MB (2824624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (305.08 KB)
- LManager.exe (935.58 KB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (298.08 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (71.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
The current web page applies to Launch Manager version 4.0.9
alone. You can find here a few links to other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program marketed by Acer Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Launch Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager app will be found automatically. After you select Launch Manager in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 08:51:53.090