Launch Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemAcer Inc.
. You can read more on Acer Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Launch Manager program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINST32.EXE LManager.UNI. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.14 MB (1194504 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Launch Manager. They occupy 2.39 MB (2505272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LManager.exe (1.14 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.01 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (71.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- x64DrvFx.exe (138.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.51 KB)
This page is about Launch Manager version 3.0.03
only. You can find here a few links to other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Launch Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Launch Manager is an application released by the software company Acer Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Launch Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Launch Manager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:42:57.200