This page is about Launch Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerPackard Bell
. Go over here
for more info on Packard Bell. Usually the Launch Manager application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.05 MB (1105488 bytes) on disk and is titled LManager.exe.
Launch Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.73 MB (3915416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (347.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.05 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (651.58 KB)
- LMutilps.exe (484.58 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (409.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (335.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (236.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
This page is about Launch Manager version 5.1.15
only. Click on the links below for other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\addsvis.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\aipflib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\CdDirIo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\CDROMUTL.DLL
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe
Launch Manager is a program offered by Packard Bell. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Launch Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Launch Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Launch Manager in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:21:43.787