You can find below detailed information on how to remove Launch Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCeMachines
. Go over here
for more information on eMachines. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Launch Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UnInst32.exe LManager.UNI. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. LManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 842.51 KB (862728 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager contains of the executables below. They take 1.65 MB (1725512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DIALCTRL.EXE (36.00 KB)
- LManager.exe (842.51 KB)
- LMWECtrl.exe (158.77 KB)
- LMWECtrl64.exe (189.27 KB)
- LMWECtrlLH.exe (162.77 KB)
- LMWECtrlLH64.exe (195.77 KB)
- runxx.exe (64.00 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (36.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Launch Manager version 2.0.00
only. You can find here a few links to other Launch Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program offered by eMachines. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Launch Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Launch Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager application will be found very quickly. When you select Launch Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by eMachines from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Manager by eMachines is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 17:34:21.333