This web page is about Launch Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCAcer Inc.
. More information on Acer Inc. can be seen here
. Launch Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Launch Manager's primary file takes around 1.03 MB (1081424 bytes) and is named LManager.exe.
The executables below are part of Launch Manager. They occupy an average of 3.82 MB (4002456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (344.08 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.03 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (405.08 KB)
- LMworker.exe (326.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (223.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.4
of Launch Manager. For other Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Launch Manager:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_launch-manager.updatestar.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Launch Manager v8_8.00.8115_W81x64.lnk
Launch Manager is an application offered by Acer Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Launch Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Launch Manager in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:34:38.033