You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Launch Manager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemeMachines
. More info about eMachines can be read here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Launch Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. The application's main executable file occupies 945.58 KB (968272 bytes) on disk and is labeled LManager.exe.
Launch Manager is composed of the following executables which take 2.71 MB (2845176
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (313.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (945.58 KB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (298.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (72.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
This page is about Launch Manager version 4.0.12
only. You can find below info on other versions of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program marketed by eMachines. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager app will be found automatically. When you click Launch Manager in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch Manager by eMachines from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by eMachines is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:32:23.410