You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Launch Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerAcer Inc.
. More info about Acer Inc. can be read here
. Launch Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. The application's main executable file occupies 1.06 MB (1111632 bytes) on disk and is called LManager.exe.
Launch Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.74 MB (3920536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (347.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.06 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (651.58 KB)
- LMutilps.exe (484.58 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (409.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (335.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (235.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
This data is about Launch Manager version 6.0.13
alone. Click on the links below for other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application marketed by the software company Acer Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Launch Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Launch Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Launch Manager by Acer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Acer Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Launch Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:29:26.317