LastPass (uninstall only)
LastPass (uninstall only) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall LastPass (uninstall only) from your computerLastPass
. Additional info about LastPass can be seen here
. You can get more details about LastPass (uninstall only) at https://lastpass.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LastPass folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling LastPass (uninstall only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\LastPass\lastpass.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. LastPass (uninstall only)'s main file takes about 14.31 MB (15000576 bytes) and is called lastpass.exe.
The following executables are contained in LastPass (uninstall only). They take 26.89 MB (28196920
bytes) on disk.
- lastpass.exe (14.31 MB)
- LastPassBroker.exe (10.75 MB)
- nplastpass.exe (1.52 MB)
- WinBioStandalone.exe (159.50 KB)
- wlandecrypt.exe (166.00 KB)
Click on the links below for other LastPass (uninstall only) versions:
LastPass (uninstall only) is an application marketed by the software company LastPass. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase LastPass (uninstall only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove LastPass (uninstall only) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LastPass (uninstall only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "LastPass (uninstall only)". If it is installed on your PC the LastPass (uninstall only) program will be found very quickly. When you select LastPass (uninstall only) in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LastPass (uninstall only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LastPass (uninstall only):
- The web site of the application is: https://lastpass.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LastPass\lastpass.exe --uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LastPass (uninstall only).
8. After removing LastPass (uninstall only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LastPass (uninstall only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LastPass (uninstall only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LastPass (uninstall only) by LastPass from your PC, we are not saying that LastPass (uninstall only) by LastPass is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LastPass (uninstall only) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:04:06.830