LastPass (uninstall only)
LastPass (uninstall only) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall LastPass (uninstall only) from your systemLastPass
. Additional info about LastPass can be seen here
. You can get more details about LastPass (uninstall only) at https://lastpass.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LastPass folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling LastPass (uninstall only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\LastPass\lastpass.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. LastPass (uninstall only)'s main file takes about 14.31 MB (15000576 bytes) and is called lastpass.exe.
The following executables are contained in LastPass (uninstall only). They take 26.89 MB (28196920
bytes) on disk.
- lastpass.exe (14.31 MB)
- LastPassBroker.exe (10.75 MB)
- nplastpass.exe (1.52 MB)
- WinBioStandalone.exe (159.50 KB)
- wlandecrypt.exe (166.00 KB)
Click on the links below for other LastPass (uninstall only) versions:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall LastPass (uninstall only).Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\LastPass\lastpass.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\LastPass\lastpass.exe.FriendlyAppName
LastPass (uninstall only) is an application released by the software company LastPass. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove LastPass (uninstall only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase LastPass (uninstall only) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LastPass (uninstall only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LastPass (uninstall only)". If it is installed on your PC the LastPass (uninstall only) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LastPass (uninstall only) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LastPass (uninstall only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LastPass (uninstall only):
- The web site of the application is: https://lastpass.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LastPass\lastpass.exe --uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LastPass (uninstall only).
8. After removing LastPass (uninstall only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LastPass (uninstall only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LastPass (uninstall only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LastPass (uninstall only) by LastPass from your computer, nor are we saying that LastPass (uninstall only) by LastPass is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LastPass (uninstall only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:04:06.830