LastPass (uninstall only)
LastPass (uninstall only) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall LastPass (uninstall only) from your systemLastPass
. Additional info about LastPass can be seen here
. You can get more details about LastPass (uninstall only) at https://lastpass.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LastPass folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling LastPass (uninstall only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\LastPass\lastpass.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. LastPass (uninstall only)'s main file takes about 14.31 MB (15000576 bytes) and is called lastpass.exe.
The following executables are contained in LastPass (uninstall only). They take 26.89 MB (28196920
bytes) on disk.
- lastpass.exe (14.31 MB)
- LastPassBroker.exe (10.75 MB)
- nplastpass.exe (1.52 MB)
- WinBioStandalone.exe (159.50 KB)
- wlandecrypt.exe (166.00 KB)
Click on the links below for other LastPass (uninstall only) versions:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall LastPass (uninstall only).Registry keys:
LastPass (uninstall only) is a program by LastPass. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase LastPass (uninstall only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete LastPass (uninstall only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LastPass (uninstall only) or simply click the Search field and type in "LastPass (uninstall only)". If it exists on your system the LastPass (uninstall only) application will be found very quickly. After you click LastPass (uninstall only) in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LastPass (uninstall only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LastPass (uninstall only):
- The software company is: https://lastpass.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LastPass\lastpass.exe --uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LastPass (uninstall only).
8. After uninstalling LastPass (uninstall only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LastPass (uninstall only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LastPass (uninstall only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LastPass (uninstall only) by LastPass from your computer, nor are we saying that LastPass (uninstall only) by LastPass is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LastPass (uninstall only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:04:06.830