This web page contains complete information on how to remove LastPass (deinstalirati) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall LastPass (deinstalirati) from your systemLastPass
. You can find out more on LastPass or check for application updates here
. Click on https://lastpass.com
to get more info about LastPass (deinstalirati) on LastPass's website. LastPass (deinstalirati) is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\LastPass directory, subject to the user's option. LastPass (deinstalirati)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\LastPass\lastpass.exe --uninstall. lastpass.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 10.69 MB (11211264 bytes) on disk.
LastPass (deinstalirati) contains of the executables below. They occupy 34.35 MB (36019824
bytes) on disk.
- lastpass.exe (10.69 MB)
- LastPassBroker.exe (10.82 MB)
- nplastpass.exe (1.52 MB)
- WinBioStandalone.exe (177.00 KB)
- wlandecrypt.exe (166.00 KB)
LastPass (deinstalirati) is a program offered by the software company LastPass. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase LastPass (deinstalirati) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete LastPass (deinstalirati) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LastPass (deinstalirati) or simply click the Search feature and type in "LastPass (deinstalirati)". If it is installed on your PC the LastPass (deinstalirati) application will be found automatically. When you click LastPass (deinstalirati) in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LastPass (deinstalirati), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LastPass (deinstalirati):
- The software company is: https://lastpass.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\LastPass\lastpass.exe --uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LastPass (deinstalirati).
8. After removing LastPass (deinstalirati), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LastPass (deinstalirati) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LastPass (deinstalirati) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LastPass (deinstalirati) by LastPass from your PC, we are not saying that LastPass (deinstalirati) by LastPass is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LastPass (deinstalirati) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 11:05:41.363