Last Inua is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Last Inua from your computerGlowforth
. More info about Glowforth can be read here
. Usually the Last Inua application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Last Inua directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Last Inua by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. LastInua_x64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 12.89 MB (13511680 bytes) on disk.
Last Inua is composed of the following executables which take 41.36 MB (43369136
bytes) on disk:
- LastInua_x64.exe (12.89 MB)
- LastInua_x86.exe (10.03 MB)
- Launcher.exe (78.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Last Inua is an application released by Glowforth. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Last Inua is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Last Inua from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Last Inua or simply activate the Search field and type in "Last Inua". The Last Inua app will be found very quickly. After you click Last Inua in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Last Inua, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Last Inua.
8. After removing Last Inua, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Last Inua that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Last Inua with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Last Inua by Glowforth from your PC, we are not saying that Last Inua by Glowforth is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Last Inua in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 12:23:51.650