Last Command is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Last Command from your computerePlaybus.com
. You can read more on ePlaybus.com or check for application updates here
. Further information about Last Command can be seen at http://www.eplaybus.com
. Last Command is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Last Command directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Last Command is "C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Last Command\unins000.exe". Last Command's main file takes about 3.17 MB (3323904 bytes) and is named Last Command.exe.
Last Command contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.84 MB (4031258
bytes) on disk.
- Last Command.exe (3.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Last Command is a program offered by the software company ePlaybus.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Last Command is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Last Command from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Last Command or simply click the Search field and type in "Last Command". If it is installed on your PC the Last Command application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Last Command in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Last Command, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Last Command:
- The publisher is: http://www.eplaybus.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Last Command\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Last Command.
8. After uninstalling Last Command, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Last Command that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Last Command using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Last Command by ePlaybus.com from your PC, we are not saying that Last Command by ePlaybus.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Last Command supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130