Las Vegas USA Casino
This web page is about Las Vegas USA Casino for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. You can read more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Las Vegas USA Casino program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Las Vegas USA Casino directory, depending on the user's option during install. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Las Vegas USA Casino. They take 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The current page applies to Las Vegas USA Casino version 16.05.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Las Vegas USA Casino:
...click to view all...
Las Vegas USA Casino is an application marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Las Vegas USA Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Las Vegas USA Casino or simply click the Search field and type in "Las Vegas USA Casino". If it is installed on your PC the Las Vegas USA Casino app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Las Vegas USA Casino in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Las Vegas USA Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino.
8. After uninstalling Las Vegas USA Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Las Vegas USA Casino that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Las Vegas USA Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Las Vegas USA Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Las Vegas USA Casino supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-01 11:15:35.390