You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Lansweeper for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Lansweeper from your computerLansweeper.com
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Lansweeper.com. You can get more details related to Lansweeper at http://www.lansweeper.com
. Lansweeper is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Lansweeper folder, regulated by the user's option. Lansweeper's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Lansweeper\unins000.exe. LansweeperService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 8.58 MB (8994304 bytes) on disk.
Lansweeper is composed of the following executables which take 75.51 MB (79173017
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Devicetester.exe (1.31 MB)
- putty.exe (412.00 KB)
- testconnection.exe (334.00 KB)
- wol.exe (48.00 KB)
- LSclient.exe (351.80 KB)
- lspush.exe (1.20 MB)
- ExpressAuthentication.exe (26.50 KB)
- IISexpressSVC.exe (104.00 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- wic_x64_enu.exe (1.82 MB)
- wic_x86_enu.exe (1.17 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
- CompactToServer.exe (33.50 KB)
- DatabaseMaintenance.exe (28.50 KB)
- LansweeperService.exe (8.58 MB)
- LansweeperService.vshost.exe (11.32 KB)
- ResetWebUserRoles.exe (32.50 KB)
- RemoteDeployment_x64.exe (538.50 KB)
This page is about Lansweeper version 5.2
only. Click on the links below for other Lansweeper versions:
Lansweeper has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Lansweeper:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Lansweeper is an application marketed by the software company Lansweeper.com. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Lansweeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Lansweeper from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lansweeper or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lansweeper". The Lansweeper program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lansweeper in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Lansweeper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lansweeper:
- The publisher is: http://www.lansweeper.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lansweeper\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lansweeper.
8. After uninstalling Lansweeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lansweeper which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lansweeper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lansweeper by Lansweeper.com from your PC, we are not saying that Lansweeper by Lansweeper.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lansweeper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:37:26.607