You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Landgrabbers for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Landgrabbers from your systemMedia Contact LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on Media Contact LLC. Please open http://www.GameTop.com/
if you want to read more on Landgrabbers on Media Contact LLC's website. Landgrabbers is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Landgrabbers folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Landgrabbers\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Landgrabbers. The application's main executable file is called game.exe and it has a size of 272.50 KB (279040 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Landgrabbers. They occupy about 2.30 MB (2415265
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (272.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- wrapgame.exe (1.35 MB)
This page is about Landgrabbers version 1.0
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove Landgrabbers from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Landgrabbers from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Landgrabbers
Landgrabbers is a program released by Media Contact LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Landgrabbers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Landgrabbers from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Landgrabbers or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Landgrabbers". If it is installed on your PC the Landgrabbers app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Landgrabbers in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Landgrabbers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Landgrabbers:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Landgrabbers\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Landgrabbers.
8. After removing Landgrabbers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Landgrabbers that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Landgrabbers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Landgrabbers by Media Contact LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Landgrabbers by Media Contact LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Landgrabbers supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:04:48.757