LanSchool Student is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall LanSchool Student from your PCStoneware
. Go over here
for more information on Stoneware. More data about the software LanSchool Student can be seen at http://www.lanschool.com
. LanSchool Student is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LanSchool directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove LanSchool Student by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LanSchool\lsklremv.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. student.exe is the LanSchool Student's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.18 MB (3336760 bytes) on disk.
LanSchool Student is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.38 MB (4588312
bytes) on disk:
- LskHelper.exe (394.55 KB)
- lskHlpr64.exe (367.05 KB)
- lsklremv.exe (358.55 KB)
- Lsk_Run.exe (102.05 KB)
- student.exe (3.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of LanSchool Student. For more LanSchool Student versions please click below:
...click to view all...
LanSchool Student is an application by Stoneware. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall LanSchool Student is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete LanSchool Student from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LanSchool Student or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LanSchool Student". The LanSchool Student program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select LanSchool Student in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about LanSchool Student, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LanSchool Student:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lanschool.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LanSchool\lsklremv.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LanSchool Student.
8. After removing LanSchool Student, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LanSchool Student which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LanSchool Student with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LanSchool Student by Stoneware from your computer, nor are we saying that LanSchool Student by Stoneware is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LanSchool Student supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 12:24:13.657