You can find on this page details on how to uninstall LanHelper v1.99 for Windows. Usually the LanHelper v1.99 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LanHelper directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove LanHelper v1.99 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\LanHelper\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. LanHelper.exe is the LanHelper v1.99's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.52 MB (2646016 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall LanHelper v1.99 from your PC
LanHelper v1.99 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.43 MB (3600670
bytes) on disk.
- LanHelper.exe (2.52 MB)
- lhsrvc.exe (135.50 KB)
- msspr.exe (98.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to LanHelper v1.99 version 1.99
If planning to uninstall LanHelper v1.99 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove LanHelper v1.99:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LanHelper
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LanHelper\config.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LanHelper\LOG\LH_log.txt
Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove LanHelper v1.99 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete LanHelper v1.99 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LanHelper v1.99 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LanHelper v1.99". If it is installed on your PC the LanHelper v1.99 program will be found very quickly. After you click LanHelper v1.99 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LanHelper v1.99, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LanHelper v1.99.
8. After uninstalling LanHelper v1.99, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LanHelper v1.99 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LanHelper v1.99 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130