Ladybug on Desktop 1.1
Ladybug on Desktop 1.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Ladybug on Desktop 1.1 from your PCDrive Software Company
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Drive Software Company. You can get more details on Ladybug on Desktop 1.1 at http://www.drive-software.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Ladybug on Desktop folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Ladybug on Desktop 1.1 is C:\Program Files\Ladybug on Desktop\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.52 MB (1593344 bytes) on disk and is named LadybugOnDesktop.exe.
Ladybug on Desktop 1.1 is composed of the following executables which take 2.20 MB (2308382
bytes) on disk:
- LadybugOnDesktop.exe (1.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Ladybug on Desktop 1.1.
Ladybug on Desktop 1.1 is a program offered by the software company Drive Software Company. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Ladybug on Desktop 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Ladybug on Desktop 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ladybug on Desktop 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ladybug on Desktop 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Ladybug on Desktop 1.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select Ladybug on Desktop 1.1 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ladybug on Desktop 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ladybug on Desktop 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drive-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ladybug on Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ladybug on Desktop 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Ladybug on Desktop 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ladybug on Desktop 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ladybug on Desktop 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ladybug on Desktop 1.1 by Drive Software Company from your computer, we are not saying that Ladybug on Desktop 1.1 by Drive Software Company is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ladybug on Desktop 1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 00:57:03.043