LabJack is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall LabJack from your systemLabJack
. More information about LabJack can be seen here
. You can get more details about LabJack at https://labjack.com
. LabJack is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LabJack folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for LabJack is C:\Program Files (x86)\LabJack\Uninstall LabJack Full.exe. LabJack's primary file takes about 140.56 KB (143936 bytes) and is called Uninstall LabJack Full.exe.
LabJack is composed of the following executables which occupy 88.07 MB (92353117
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall LabJack Full.exe (140.56 KB)
- LJControlPanel.exe (752.00 KB)
- LJLogM.exe (1.28 MB)
- LJLogUD.exe (1.35 MB)
- LJSelfUpgrade.exe (228.00 KB)
- LJStreamM.exe (1.36 MB)
- LJStreamUD.exe (1.47 MB)
- Otero.exe (3.26 MB)
- Kipling.exe (44.28 MB)
- LVRunTimeEng.exe (32.77 MB)
- InstallLJNET.exe (16.00 KB)
- RemoveLJNET.exe (16.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (664.49 KB)
- dpinst32.exe (539.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.10
of LabJack. You can find below a few links to other LabJack versions:
...click to view all...
LabJack is an application released by the software company LabJack. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase LabJack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LabJack from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LabJack or simply activate the Search field and type in "LabJack". The LabJack app will be found automatically. After you click LabJack in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LabJack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LabJack:
- The web site of the program is: https://labjack.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LabJack\Uninstall LabJack Full.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LabJack.
8. After removing LabJack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LabJack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LabJack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LabJack by LabJack from your computer, we are not saying that LabJack by LabJack is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LabJack in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 18:10:38.030