LaCie Network Assistant 188.8.131.52
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove LaCie Network Assistant 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall LaCie Network Assistant 220.127.116.11 from your systemLaCie SA
. More info about LaCie SA can be found here
. You can read more about about LaCie Network Assistant 18.104.22.168 at www.lacie.com
. LaCie Network Assistant 22.214.171.124 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\LaCie\Network Assistant directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for LaCie Network Assistant 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files\LaCie\Network Assistant\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled LaCie Network Assistant.exe and its approximative size is 5.58 MB (5853184 bytes).
The executables below are part of LaCie Network Assistant 188.8.131.52. They occupy about 6.35 MB (6653529
bytes) on disk.
- LaCie Network Assistant.exe (5.58 MB)
- LCtftpd.exe (24.00 KB)
- tarTine.exe (88.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (669.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of LaCie Network Assistant 220.127.116.11.
If you are manually uninstalling LaCie Network Assistant 18.104.22.168 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by LaCie Network Assistant 22.214.171.124's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\LaCie\Network Assistant\LaCie Network Assistant.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\lacie\network assistant\lacie network assistant.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\lacie\network assistant\lacie network assistant.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files\lacie\network assistant\lacie network assistant.exe.ApplicationCompany
LaCie Network Assistant 126.96.36.199 is an application released by the software company LaCie SA. Some people try to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove LaCie Network Assistant 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete LaCie Network Assistant 184.108.40.206 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LaCie Network Assistant 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LaCie Network Assistant 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the LaCie Network Assistant 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LaCie Network Assistant 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LaCie Network Assistant 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LaCie Network Assistant 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: www.lacie.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LaCie\Network Assistant\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LaCie Network Assistant 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling LaCie Network Assistant 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LaCie Network Assistant 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LaCie Network Assistant 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LaCie Network Assistant 188.8.131.52 by LaCie SA from your PC, nor are we saying that LaCie Network Assistant 184.108.40.206 by LaCie SA is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LaCie Network Assistant 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 15:25:47.197