This page contains thorough information on how to remove L.A.Noire for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall L.A.Noire from your computerR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. You can find out more on R.G. Mechanics, spider91 or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about L.A.Noire can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\L.A.Noire directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing L.A.Noire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\L.A.Noire\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.06 MB (1112192 bytes) on disk and is titled LANLauncher.exe.
L.A.Noire installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.94 MB (18809472
bytes) on disk.
- LANLauncher.exe (1.06 MB)
- LANoire.exe (16.88 MB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall L.A.Noire.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall L.A.Noire:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall L.A.Noire:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\L.A.Noire_R.G. Mechanics_is1
L.A.Noire is a program released by R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall L.A.Noire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall L.A.Noire from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate L.A.Noire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "L.A.Noire". If it is installed on your PC the L.A.Noire program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click L.A.Noire in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about L.A.Noire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for L.A.Noire:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\L.A.Noire\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove L.A.Noire.
8. After removing L.A.Noire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong L.A.Noire which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling L.A.Noire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall L.A.Noire by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your PC, nor are we saying that L.A.Noire by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall L.A.Noire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:06:48.280