You can find on this page details on how to remove LUCiD 1.0.5 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall LUCiD 1.0.5 from your PCAthentech
. You can find out more on Athentech or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about LUCiD 1.0.5 at http://www.athentech.com
. Usually the LUCiD 1.0.5 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Athentech\LUCiD folder, depending on the user's option during install. LUCiD 1.0.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Athentech\LUCiD\uninst.exe. Lucid.exe is the LUCiD 1.0.5's main executable file and it occupies close to 4.88 MB (5121536 bytes) on disk.
LUCiD 1.0.5 is composed of the following executables which take 4.97 MB (5208269
bytes) on disk:
- Lucid.exe (4.88 MB)
- uninst.exe (84.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.5
of LUCiD 1.0.5.
LUCiD 1.0.5 is a program marketed by Athentech. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall LUCiD 1.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove LUCiD 1.0.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LUCiD 1.0.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LUCiD 1.0.5". If it is installed on your PC the LUCiD 1.0.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LUCiD 1.0.5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding LUCiD 1.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LUCiD 1.0.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.athentech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Athentech\LUCiD\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LUCiD 1.0.5.
8. After removing LUCiD 1.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LUCiD 1.0.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LUCiD 1.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LUCiD 1.0.5 by Athentech from your PC, nor are we saying that LUCiD 1.0.5 by Athentech is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove LUCiD 1.0.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 05:08:24.027