LTi USBIO Driver v126.96.36.199
LTi USBIO Driver v188.8.131.52 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall LTi USBIO Driver v184.108.40.206 from your computerLTi Drives GmbH
. More information on LTi Drives GmbH can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\LTi DRiVES GmbH\Drivers\USBIO 220.127.116.11 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\LTi DRiVES GmbH\Drivers\USBIO 18.104.22.168\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LTi USBIO Driver v22.214.171.124. uninstall.exe is the LTi USBIO Driver v126.96.36.199's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 347.42 KB (355754 bytes) on disk.
LTi USBIO Driver v188.8.131.52 is composed of the following executables which take 347.42 KB (355754
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (347.42 KB)
The current page applies to LTi USBIO Driver v184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
LTi USBIO Driver v18.104.22.168 is a program offered by LTi Drives GmbH. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall LTi USBIO Driver v22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall LTi USBIO Driver v126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LTi USBIO Driver v188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LTi USBIO Driver v184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the LTi USBIO Driver v220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. After you select LTi USBIO Driver v18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LTi USBIO Driver v22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LTi USBIO Driver v126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling LTi USBIO Driver v188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LTi USBIO Driver v184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LTi USBIO Driver v220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LTi USBIO Driver v18.104.22.168 by LTi Drives GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that LTi USBIO Driver v22.214.171.124 by LTi Drives GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LTi USBIO Driver v126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-04 13:20:04.293