LTZDRV is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall LTZDRV from your systemJeanLutz SA
. You can read more on JeanLutz SA or check for application updates here
. More details about LTZDRV can be seen at http://www.jeanlutzsa.fr
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LutzDrivers folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove LTZDRV by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\LutzDrivers\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled DPInst.exe and occupies 2.78 MB (2916264 bytes).
LTZDRV contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.25 MB (4453481
bytes) on disk.
- DPInst.exe (2.78 MB)
- DPInst64.exe (825.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
LTZDRV is a program released by JeanLutz SA. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove LTZDRV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase LTZDRV from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LTZDRV or simply click the Search feature and type in "LTZDRV". The LTZDRV application will be found very quickly. When you select LTZDRV in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding LTZDRV, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LTZDRV:
- The software company is: http://www.jeanlutzsa.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\LutzDrivers\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LTZDRV.
8. After removing LTZDRV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LTZDRV that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LTZDRV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LTZDRV by JeanLutz SA from your PC, nor are we saying that LTZDRV by JeanLutz SA is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LTZDRV in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 21:11:35.703