LSSS 1.9.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall LSSS 1.9.0 from your PCMAREC
. Take a look here
for more info on MAREC. More information about LSSS 1.9.0 can be seen at http://www.marec.no/
. LSSS 1.9.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LSSS folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall LSSS 1.9.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\LSSS\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and it has a size of 706.16 KB (723105 bytes).
The executables below are part of LSSS 1.9.0. They take about 730.06 KB (747578
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (706.16 KB)
- PrintJavaInfo.exe (23.90 KB)
The current page applies to LSSS 1.9.0 version 1.9.0
LSSS 1.9.0 is an application by MAREC. Some users try to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase LSSS 1.9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove LSSS 1.9.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LSSS 1.9.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LSSS 1.9.0". If it exists on your system the LSSS 1.9.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select LSSS 1.9.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LSSS 1.9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LSSS 1.9.0:
- The software company is: http://www.marec.no/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\LSSS\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LSSS 1.9.0.
8. After uninstalling LSSS 1.9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LSSS 1.9.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LSSS 1.9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LSSS 1.9.0 by MAREC from your PC, we are not saying that LSSS 1.9.0 by MAREC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LSSS 1.9.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 22:52:05.540