LSI PCI Soft Modem
This page is about LSI PCI Soft Modem for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall LSI PCI Soft Modem from your PCLSI Corporation
. You can read more on LSI Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for LSI PCI Soft Modem is C:\Windows\agrsmdel. The program's main executable file is labeled agrsmsvc.exe and occupies 14.00 KB (14336 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with LSI PCI Soft Modem. They occupy about 14.00 KB (14336
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about LSI PCI Soft Modem version 2.2.96
only. Click on the links below for other LSI PCI Soft Modem versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall LSI PCI Soft Modem from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall LSI PCI Soft Modem:
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem\agrsmdel.ico
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem\agrsmsvc.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LSI Soft Modem
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LSI Soft Modem\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LSI Soft Modem\InstallLocation
LSI PCI Soft Modem is an application offered by the software company LSI Corporation. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall LSI PCI Soft Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase LSI PCI Soft Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LSI PCI Soft Modem or simply click the Search feature and type in "LSI PCI Soft Modem". The LSI PCI Soft Modem app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select LSI PCI Soft Modem in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about LSI PCI Soft Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LSI PCI Soft Modem.
8. After uninstalling LSI PCI Soft Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LSI PCI Soft Modem that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LSI PCI Soft Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LSI PCI Soft Modem by LSI Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that LSI PCI Soft Modem by LSI Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LSI PCI Soft Modem in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 10:36:14.223