LSI HDA Modem
LSI HDA Modem is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall LSI HDA Modem from your PCLSI Corporation
. Additional info about LSI Corporation can be read here
. LSI HDA Modem is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling LSI HDA Modem is C:\windows\agrsmdel. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. LSI HDA Modem's main file takes about 25.50 KB (26112 bytes) and is called agrsmsvc.exe.
LSI HDA Modem contains of the executables below. They take 25.50 KB (26112
bytes) on disk.
This data is about LSI HDA Modem version 2.2.100
alone. You can find below info on other releases of LSI HDA Modem:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove LSI HDA Modem from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall LSI HDA Modem:
The files below were left behind on your disk by LSI HDA Modem's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem\agrsmdel.ico
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem\agrsmsvc.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LSI Soft Modem
LSI HDA Modem is a program by LSI Corporation. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase LSI HDA Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove LSI HDA Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LSI HDA Modem or simply activate the Search field and type in "LSI HDA Modem". If it exists on your system the LSI HDA Modem program will be found very quickly. After you select LSI HDA Modem in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LSI HDA Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LSI HDA Modem.
8. After uninstalling LSI HDA Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LSI HDA Modem which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LSI HDA Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LSI HDA Modem by LSI Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that LSI HDA Modem by LSI Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LSI HDA Modem supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:07:38.897