LSI HDA Modem
LSI HDA Modem is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall LSI HDA Modem from your PCLSI Corporation
. Additional info about LSI Corporation can be read here
. LSI HDA Modem is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling LSI HDA Modem is C:\windows\agrsmdel. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. LSI HDA Modem's main file takes about 25.50 KB (26112 bytes) and is called agrsmsvc.exe.
LSI HDA Modem contains of the executables below. They take 25.50 KB (26112
bytes) on disk.
This data is about LSI HDA Modem version 2.2.100
alone. You can find below info on other releases of LSI HDA Modem:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove LSI HDA Modem from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall LSI HDA Modem:
The files below were left behind on your disk by LSI HDA Modem's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem\agrsmdel.ico
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem\agrsmsvc.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LSI Soft Modem
LSI HDA Modem is an application by the software company LSI Corporation. Some people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove LSI HDA Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove LSI HDA Modem with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LSI HDA Modem or simply click the Search field and type in "LSI HDA Modem". The LSI HDA Modem program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select LSI HDA Modem in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding LSI HDA Modem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LSI HDA Modem.
8. After uninstalling LSI HDA Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LSI HDA Modem which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LSI HDA Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LSI HDA Modem by LSI Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that LSI HDA Modem by LSI Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LSI HDA Modem in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:07:38.897