You can find below details on how to uninstall LS_HSI for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall LS_HSI from your computerIntegrator
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Integrator. Click on http://www.noopIntegrator.com
to get more info about LS_HSI on Integrator's website. LS_HSI is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LightScribe directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The program's main executable file has a size of 38.00 KB (38912 bytes) on disk and is titled LSSrvc.exe.
The following executable files are contained in LS_HSI. They occupy 38.00 KB (38912
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to LS_HSI version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other LS_HSI versions:
...click to view all...
LS_HSI is a program offered by the software company Integrator. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove LS_HSI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase LS_HSI from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LS_HSI or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LS_HSI". If it exists on your system the LS_HSI application will be found very quickly. After you select LS_HSI in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding LS_HSI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LS_HSI.
8. After uninstalling LS_HSI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LS_HSI which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LS_HSI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LS_HSI by Integrator from your computer, nor are we saying that LS_HSI by Integrator is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LS_HSI supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-08 14:22:21.080