LMODServer, версия 4.4
LMODServer, версия 4.4 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall LMODServer, версия 4.4 from your computerMy Company, Inc.
. You can find out more on My Company, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the LMODServer, версия 4.4 program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\LMODServer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\LMODServer\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove LMODServer, версия 4.4. The application's main executable file occupies 1.03 MB (1077760 bytes) on disk and is named LMODServer.exe.
LMODServer, версия 4.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.96 MB (3108468
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LMODServer.exe (1.03 MB)
- rtmpgw.exe (462.65 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- VLCPortable.exe (138.73 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (121.50 KB)
The current page applies to LMODServer, версия 4.4 version 4.4
LMODServer, версия 4.4 is a program by the software company My Company, Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove LMODServer, версия 4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall LMODServer, версия 4.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LMODServer, версия 4.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LMODServer, версия 4.4". If it exists on your system the LMODServer, версия 4.4 program will be found very quickly. When you click LMODServer, версия 4.4 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LMODServer, версия 4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LMODServer, версия 4.4.
8. After removing LMODServer, версия 4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LMODServer, версия 4.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LMODServer, версия 4.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LMODServer, версия 4.4 by My Company, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that LMODServer, версия 4.4 by My Company, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LMODServer, версия 4.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 05:22:02.187