This page is about LJDXPHelperUI for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall LJDXPHelperUI from your PCHP
. Further information on HP can be found here
. Detailed information about LJDXPHelperUI can be found at http://www.HP.com
. Usually the LJDXPHelperUI application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Common\LJDXPHelper directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 37.28 KB (38176 bytes) on disk and is labeled LJDxpHelperUI.exe.
LJDXPHelperUI contains of the executables below. They take 53.56 KB (54848
bytes) on disk.
- LJDxpHelper.exe (16.28 KB)
- LJDxpHelperUI.exe (37.28 KB)
The current web page applies to LJDXPHelperUI version 120.063.006
only. Click on the links below for other LJDXPHelperUI versions:
LJDXPHelperUI is a program marketed by HP. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove LJDXPHelperUI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall LJDXPHelperUI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LJDXPHelperUI or simply activate the Search field and type in "LJDXPHelperUI". If it is installed on your PC the LJDXPHelperUI application will be found automatically. When you click LJDXPHelperUI in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LJDXPHelperUI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LJDXPHelperUI.
8. After removing LJDXPHelperUI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LJDXPHelperUI that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LJDXPHelperUI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LJDXPHelperUI by HP from your PC, nor are we saying that LJDXPHelperUI by HP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LJDXPHelperUI in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:22:58.880