This page contains complete information on how to uninstall LJDXPHelperUI for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall LJDXPHelperUI from your computerHP
. Open here
for more information on HP. Click on http://www.HP.com
to get more information about LJDXPHelperUI on HP's website. LJDXPHelperUI is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Common\LJDXPHelper directory, regulated by the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 36.55 KB (37432 bytes) on disk and is titled LJDxpHelperUI.exe.
LJDXPHelperUI contains of the executables below. They occupy 52.11 KB (53360
bytes) on disk.
- LJDxpHelper.exe (15.55 KB)
- LJDxpHelperUI.exe (36.55 KB)
The current web page applies to LJDXPHelperUI version 020.021.004
alone. You can find below info on other versions of LJDXPHelperUI:
LJDXPHelperUI is an application by HP. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall LJDXPHelperUI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete LJDXPHelperUI from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LJDXPHelperUI or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LJDXPHelperUI". If it is installed on your PC the LJDXPHelperUI application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LJDXPHelperUI in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LJDXPHelperUI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LJDXPHelperUI.
8. After removing LJDXPHelperUI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LJDXPHelperUI which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LJDXPHelperUI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LJDXPHelperUI by HP from your PC, nor are we saying that LJDXPHelperUI by HP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LJDXPHelperUI in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:32:31.823