You can find below details on how to uninstall LINE for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall LINE from your PCLINE Corporation
. Further information on LINE Corporation can be seen here
. Click on http://line.naver.jp
to get more facts about LINE on LINE Corporation's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE\LineUnInst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LINE. Line.exe is the LINE's main executable file and it occupies about 3.69 MB (3873128 bytes) on disk.
LINE contains of the executables below. They take 7.98 MB (8367840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashReport.exe (814.85 KB)
- Line.exe (3.69 MB)
- LineAppMgr.exe (857.35 KB)
- LineUnInst.exe (113.46 KB)
- LineUpgrader.exe (1.11 MB)
- NELO_CrashReporter.exe (802.35 KB)
- LinePlayer.exe (660.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of LINE. You can find below info on other releases of LINE:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove LINE from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall LINE from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall LINE:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LINE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC\Presets\Render Settings\Line Illustration.p3r
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF\skins\Advanced Editor\Classic\StartPage\line.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF\skins\Normal\Black\StartPage\line.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF\skins\Normal\Blue\StartPage\line.jpg
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NHN Corporation\LINE
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE\Line.exe
LINE is an application marketed by LINE Corporation. Some users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove LINE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove LINE from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LINE or simply click the Search field and type in "LINE". If it exists on your system the LINE program will be found automatically. When you click LINE in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LINE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LINE:
- The web site of the program is: http://line.naver.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE\LineUnInst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LINE.
8. After removing LINE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LINE which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LINE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LINE by LINE Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that LINE by LINE Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LINE supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:50:54.203