LINE is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall LINE from your PCLINE Corporation
. You can read more on LINE Corporation or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://line.naver.jp
if you want to read more on LINE on LINE Corporation's website. LINE is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall LINE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE\LineUnInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Line.exe is the LINE's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.80 MB (3981160 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with LINE. They occupy about 8.11 MB (8501096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashReport.exe (884.85 KB)
- Line.exe (3.80 MB)
- LineAppMgr.exe (867.85 KB)
- LineUnInst.exe (114.59 KB)
- LineUpgrader.exe (1.05 MB)
- NELO_CrashReporter.exe (810.35 KB)
- LinePlayer.exe (660.50 KB)
The current page applies to LINE version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of LINE:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall LINE you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove LINE:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\WebCam Companion 4\Help\en\image\an_line.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky PURE 3.0\Kaspersky Restore Utility\Gui\images\separator_line.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky PURE 3.0\skin\images\separator_line.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky PURE 3.0\skin\resources\neutral\templates\images\safe_banking\line.png
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE\Line.exe
LINE is a program by the software company LINE Corporation. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove LINE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase LINE from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LINE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LINE". If it is installed on your PC the LINE app will be found very quickly. When you select LINE in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LINE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LINE:
- The publisher is: http://line.naver.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE\LineUnInst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LINE.
8. After removing LINE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LINE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LINE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LINE by LINE Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that LINE by LINE Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LINE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 21:06:10.657