You can find on this page details on how to remove LINE for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall LINE from your PCLINE Corporation
. Further information on LINE Corporation can be found here
. Click on http://line.naver.jp
to get more information about LINE on LINE Corporation's website. Usually the LINE program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Naver\LINE directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Naver\LINE\LineUnInst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LINE. The program's main executable file has a size of 867.85 KB (888680 bytes) on disk and is named LineAppMgr.exe.
LINE installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.30 MB (4504064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashReport.exe (867.35 KB)
- LineAppMgr.exe (867.85 KB)
- LineUnInst.exe (114.59 KB)
- LineUpgrader.exe (1.06 MB)
- NELO_CrashReporter.exe (806.35 KB)
- LinePlayer.exe (660.50 KB)
This info is about LINE version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other LINE versions:
...click to view all...
LINE has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by LINE's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LINE
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Smart Gesture\AsTPCenter\image\common\touchpad_menu_line.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\Groove\ToolData\groove.net\GrooveForms\FieldTypePreview\LINE.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE\ampkit_windows.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE\CommLib.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\naver\line\line.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\naver\line\line.exe.FriendlyAppName
LINE is an application marketed by LINE Corporation. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall LINE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete LINE with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LINE or simply click the Search feature and type in "LINE". If it exists on your system the LINE app will be found automatically. After you click LINE in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LINE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LINE:
- The web site of the application is: http://line.naver.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Naver\LINE\LineUnInst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LINE.
8. After uninstalling LINE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LINE that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LINE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LINE by LINE Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that LINE by LINE Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove LINE in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:05:01.513