This web page contains thorough information on how to remove LINE for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall LINE from your PCLINE Corporation
. You can read more on LINE Corporation or check for application updates here
. More details about the application LINE can be seen at http://line.naver.jp
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove LINE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE\LineUnInst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.81 MB (3992424 bytes) on disk and is titled Line.exe.
LINE is composed of the following executables which take 8.10 MB (8495976
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- crashReport.exe (878.85 KB)
- Line.exe (3.81 MB)
- LineAppMgr.exe (867.85 KB)
- LineUnInst.exe (114.59 KB)
- LineUpgrader.exe (1.06 MB)
- NELO_CrashReporter.exe (794.35 KB)
- LinePlayer.exe (660.50 KB)
The current page applies to LINE version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other LINE versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling LINE we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall LINE:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall LINE:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop CS\Help\images\P_Line_Lg_N.gif
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\Groove\ToolData\groove.net\GrooveForms\FieldTypePreview\LINE.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Naver\LINE\Line.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows Journal\Templates\Dotted_Line.jtp
LINE is an application offered by the software company LINE Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall LINE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove LINE from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LINE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LINE". If it is installed on your PC the LINE application will be found very quickly. After you select LINE in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about LINE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LINE:
- The software company is: http://line.naver.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE\LineUnInst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LINE.
8. After uninstalling LINE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LINE which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LINE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LINE by LINE Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that LINE by LINE Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LINE in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-19 16:41:42.347