LINCOR Service program
You can find below details on how to uninstall LINCOR Service program for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall LINCOR Service program from your PCLincor
. Further information on Lincor can be found here
. You can see more info about LINCOR Service program at http://www.lincor.pl
. Usually the LINCOR Service program application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LINCOR Service program directory, depending on the user's option during install. LINCOR Service program's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\LINCOR Service program\unins000.exe". Loader.exe is the LINCOR Service program's main executable file and it occupies around 574.50 KB (588288 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in LINCOR Service program. They take 5.35 MB (5615059
bytes) on disk.
- L200.exe (4.11 MB)
- Loader.exe (574.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.96 KB)
This data is about LINCOR Service program version 335
alone. Click on the links below for other LINCOR Service program versions:
LINCOR Service program is an application by the software company Lincor. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall LINCOR Service program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase LINCOR Service program from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LINCOR Service program or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LINCOR Service program". If it exists on your system the LINCOR Service program program will be found automatically. After you click LINCOR Service program in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LINCOR Service program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LINCOR Service program:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lincor.pl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\LINCOR Service program\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LINCOR Service program.
8. After uninstalling LINCOR Service program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LINCOR Service program that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LINCOR Service program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LINCOR Service program by Lincor from your PC, we are not saying that LINCOR Service program by Lincor is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LINCOR Service program in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 01:05:19.310