LGE Tool 2.46
LGE Tool 2.46 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall LGE Tool 2.46 from your computerLGETool.com
. More information on LGETool.com can be seen here
. You can read more about on LGE Tool 2.46 at http://www.lgetool.net
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\LGE Tool directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall LGE Tool 2.46 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\LGE Tool\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. LGE Tool 2.46's primary file takes about 45.88 MB (48104960 bytes) and its name is LGETool.exe.
The executables below are part of LGE Tool 2.46. They take about 46.92 MB (49194625
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (187.00 KB)
- fastboot.exe (179.35 KB)
- LGETool.exe (45.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The current page applies to LGE Tool 2.46 version 2.46
LGE Tool 2.46 is a program released by LGETool.com. Some people want to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase LGE Tool 2.46 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove LGE Tool 2.46 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LGE Tool 2.46 or simply click the Search field and type in "LGE Tool 2.46". The LGE Tool 2.46 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LGE Tool 2.46 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about LGE Tool 2.46, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LGE Tool 2.46:
- The publisher is: http://www.lgetool.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LGE Tool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LGE Tool 2.46.
8. After uninstalling LGE Tool 2.46, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LGE Tool 2.46 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LGE Tool 2.46 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LGE Tool 2.46 by LGETool.com from your PC, we are not saying that LGE Tool 2.46 by LGETool.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LGE Tool 2.46 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-20 03:55:30.583