LG USB Modem driver
LG USB Modem driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall LG USB Modem driver from your computerLG Electronics
. More information on LG Electronics can be seen here
. LG USB Modem driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LG USB Modem driver directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. LG USB Modem driver's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. LG USB Modem driver's main file takes about 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) and its name is InstallUSB.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside LG USB Modem driver. They take about 408.50 KB (418304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExeLauncher.exe (40.00 KB)
- ExeRemover.exe (40.00 KB)
- InstallUSB.exe (112.00 KB)
- InstallUSB64.exe (21.00 KB)
- InstallUSB9x.exe (32.00 KB)
- UninstallShld.exe (32.00 KB)
- UninstallShld9x.exe (40.00 KB)
- UninstallUSB.exe (32.00 KB)
- UninstallUSB64.exe (23.50 KB)
- UninstallUSB9x.exe (36.00 KB)
This page is about LG USB Modem driver version 4.7.0.0000
alone. For more LG USB Modem driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
LG USB Modem driver is an application released by the software company LG Electronics. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase LG USB Modem driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase LG USB Modem driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LG USB Modem driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "LG USB Modem driver". If it exists on your system the LG USB Modem driver program will be found automatically. When you click LG USB Modem driver in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LG USB Modem driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LG USB Modem driver.
8. After removing LG USB Modem driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LG USB Modem driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LG USB Modem driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LG USB Modem driver by LG Electronics from your computer, we are not saying that LG USB Modem driver by LG Electronics is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LG USB Modem driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 12:29:36.333