You can find on this page details on how to remove LG Troubleshooting for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall LG Troubleshooting from your PCLG Electronics Inc.
. More info about LG Electronics Inc. can be read here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Software\LG Troubleshooting directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. LG Troubleshooting's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Software\LG Troubleshooting\TGUnInstall.exe. LG Troubleshooting's main file takes about 120.42 KB (123312 bytes) and is called LG TROUBLESHOOTING.exe.
LG Troubleshooting contains of the executables below. They take 1.81 MB (1896368
bytes) on disk.
- TGUnInstall.exe (1.69 MB)
- LG TROUBLESHOOTING.exe (120.42 KB)
The current web page applies to LG Troubleshooting version 3.1.1608.3001
only. You can find here a few links to other LG Troubleshooting versions:
...click to view all...
LG Troubleshooting is a program released by the software company LG Electronics Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase LG Troubleshooting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall LG Troubleshooting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LG Troubleshooting or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LG Troubleshooting". If it is installed on your PC the LG Troubleshooting app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select LG Troubleshooting in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding LG Troubleshooting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LG Troubleshooting.
8. After removing LG Troubleshooting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LG Troubleshooting which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LG Troubleshooting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LG Troubleshooting by LG Electronics Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that LG Troubleshooting by LG Electronics Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LG Troubleshooting in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 00:29:49.963