LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9
LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9 from your PCz3x-team
. Take a look here
for more information on z3x-team. You can read more about about LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9 at http://z3x-team.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Z3X\LG\LGQ folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9 is C:\Program Files\Z3X\LG\LGQ\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. lgq.exe is the LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9's primary executable file and it occupies close to 67.54 MB (70818816 bytes) on disk.
LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9 is composed of the following executables which occupy 69.05 MB (72408345
bytes) on disk:
- lgq.exe (67.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
- dumper.exe (884.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.9
of LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9.
LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9 is a program offered by the software company z3x-team. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9". If it exists on your system the LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://z3x-team.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Z3X\LG\LGQ\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9.
8. After removing LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9 by z3x-team from your computer, nor are we saying that LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9 by z3x-team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LG Qualcomm Tool 2.0.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 17:34:24.780