LG Photo Creations
You can find below detailed information on how to remove LG Photo Creations for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall LG Photo Creations from your PCLG Electronics Inc.
. More information on LG Electronics Inc. can be seen here
. LG Photo Creations is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\LG Photo Creations folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for LG Photo Creations is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\LG Photo Creations\remove.exe. LG Photo Creations's main file takes about 145.72 KB (149216 bytes) and its name is PhotoProduct.exe.
LG Photo Creations installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 883.12 KB (904312
bytes) on disk.
- Communicator.exe (181.72 KB)
- PhotoProduct.exe (145.72 KB)
- PhotoProductCore.exe (317.72 KB)
- PhotoProductReg.exe (95.59 KB)
- remove.exe (142.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12492
of LG Photo Creations. You can find here a few links to other LG Photo Creations releases:
LG Photo Creations is an application by LG Electronics Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall LG Photo Creations is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove LG Photo Creations from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LG Photo Creations or simply activate the Search field and type in "LG Photo Creations". If it is installed on your PC the LG Photo Creations app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LG Photo Creations in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LG Photo Creations, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LG Photo Creations.
8. After uninstalling LG Photo Creations, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LG Photo Creations that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LG Photo Creations using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LG Photo Creations by LG Electronics Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that LG Photo Creations by LG Electronics Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LG Photo Creations in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 05:13:38.753