LG Photo Creations
You can find below detailed information on how to remove LG Photo Creations for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall LG Photo Creations from your PCLG Electronics Inc.
. More information on LG Electronics Inc. can be seen here
. LG Photo Creations is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\LG Photo Creations folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for LG Photo Creations is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\LG Photo Creations\remove.exe. LG Photo Creations's main file takes about 145.72 KB (149216 bytes) and its name is PhotoProduct.exe.
LG Photo Creations installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 883.12 KB (904312
bytes) on disk.
- Communicator.exe (181.72 KB)
- PhotoProduct.exe (145.72 KB)
- PhotoProductCore.exe (317.72 KB)
- PhotoProductReg.exe (95.59 KB)
- remove.exe (142.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12492
of LG Photo Creations.
LG Photo Creations is an application offered by the software company LG Electronics Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove LG Photo Creations is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LG Photo Creations from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LG Photo Creations or simply activate the Search field and type in "LG Photo Creations". The LG Photo Creations application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LG Photo Creations in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LG Photo Creations, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LG Photo Creations.
8. After uninstalling LG Photo Creations, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LG Photo Creations which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LG Photo Creations using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LG Photo Creations by LG Electronics Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that LG Photo Creations by LG Electronics Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LG Photo Creations in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 05:13:38.753