LG On-Screen Phone
LG On-Screen Phone is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall LG On-Screen Phone from your systemLG Electronics
. You can find out more on LG Electronics or check for application updates here
. More details about LG On-Screen Phone can be found at http://www.lgmobile.com
. LG On-Screen Phone is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LG On-Screen Phone folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. LG On-Screen Phone's primary file takes around 807.33 KB (826704 bytes) and is called LGOSP.exe.
LG On-Screen Phone installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.15 MB (2251372
bytes) on disk.
- LGBTConServerW32.exe (28.50 KB)
- LGOSP.exe (807.33 KB)
- OSPExeMgr.exe (94.33 KB)
- OSPLiveUpdate.exe (837.83 KB)
- uninstall.exe (430.62 KB)
The current web page applies to LG On-Screen Phone version 4.0.003.130703
alone. For more LG On-Screen Phone versions please click below:
...click to view all...
LG On-Screen Phone is a program offered by LG Electronics. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove LG On-Screen Phone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove LG On-Screen Phone from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LG On-Screen Phone or simply click the Search feature and type in "LG On-Screen Phone". If it is installed on your PC the LG On-Screen Phone application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LG On-Screen Phone in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding LG On-Screen Phone, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LG On-Screen Phone.
8. After uninstalling LG On-Screen Phone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LG On-Screen Phone which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LG On-Screen Phone using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LG On-Screen Phone by LG Electronics from your PC, nor are we saying that LG On-Screen Phone by LG Electronics is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LG On-Screen Phone in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130