LG 2-3G Tool 9.36
LG 2-3G Tool 9.36 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall LG 2-3G Tool 9.36 from your computerz3x-team
. More info about z3x-team can be found here
. More information about the application LG 2-3G Tool 9.36 can be seen at http://z3x-team.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Z3X\LG\LGTool folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for LG 2-3G Tool 9.36 is C:\Program Files\Z3X\LG\LGTool\unins000.exe. lgtool.exe is the LG 2-3G Tool 9.36's primary executable file and it takes around 17.73 MB (18589696 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of LG 2-3G Tool 9.36. They take about 19.83 MB (20788561
bytes) on disk.
- lgtool.exe (17.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- adb.exe (565.05 KB)
- dumper.exe (884.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 239.36
of LG 2-3G Tool 9.36.
LG 2-3G Tool 9.36 is an application by the software company z3x-team. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove LG 2-3G Tool 9.36 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall LG 2-3G Tool 9.36 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LG 2-3G Tool 9.36 or simply click the Search field and type in "LG 2-3G Tool 9.36". If it is installed on your PC the LG 2-3G Tool 9.36 app will be found automatically. After you select LG 2-3G Tool 9.36 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LG 2-3G Tool 9.36, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LG 2-3G Tool 9.36:
- The web site of the application is: http://z3x-team.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Z3X\LG\LGTool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LG 2-3G Tool 9.36.
8. After removing LG 2-3G Tool 9.36, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LG 2-3G Tool 9.36 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LG 2-3G Tool 9.36 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LG 2-3G Tool 9.36 by z3x-team from your PC, we are not saying that LG 2-3G Tool 9.36 by z3x-team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LG 2-3G Tool 9.36 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 09:33:16.550