LG 2-3G Tool 9.12
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove LG 2-3G Tool 9.12 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall LG 2-3G Tool 9.12 from your PCz3x-team
. You can find out more on z3x-team or check for application updates here
. More details about the app LG 2-3G Tool 9.12 can be found at http://z3x-team.com
. LG 2-3G Tool 9.12 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Z3X\LG\LGTool directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. LG 2-3G Tool 9.12's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Z3X\LG\LGTool\unins000.exe. lgtool.exe is the LG 2-3G Tool 9.12's main executable file and it takes approximately 17.60 MB (18450944 bytes) on disk.
LG 2-3G Tool 9.12 is composed of the following executables which take 19.69 MB (20649809
bytes) on disk:
- lgtool.exe (17.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- adb.exe (565.05 KB)
- dumper.exe (884.00 KB)
This web page is about LG 2-3G Tool 9.12 version 239.12
LG 2-3G Tool 9.12 is an application by the software company z3x-team. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove LG 2-3G Tool 9.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LG 2-3G Tool 9.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LG 2-3G Tool 9.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LG 2-3G Tool 9.12". If it exists on your system the LG 2-3G Tool 9.12 program will be found very quickly. After you select LG 2-3G Tool 9.12 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LG 2-3G Tool 9.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LG 2-3G Tool 9.12:
- The software company is: http://z3x-team.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Z3X\LG\LGTool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LG 2-3G Tool 9.12.
8. After removing LG 2-3G Tool 9.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LG 2-3G Tool 9.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LG 2-3G Tool 9.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LG 2-3G Tool 9.12 by z3x-team from your computer, nor are we saying that LG 2-3G Tool 9.12 by z3x-team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LG 2-3G Tool 9.12 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:59:03.313