This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall LFM 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall LFM 22.214.171.124 from your computerLFM Software Ltd
. You can find out more on LFM Software Ltd or check for application updates here
. Further information about LFM 126.96.36.199 can be found at http://www.lfm-software.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\LFM Software\LFM folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall LFM 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\LFM Software\LFM\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 26.67 MB (27964576 bytes) on disk and is titled LFM_x64.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside LFM 184.108.40.206. They occupy about 183.35 MB (192259633
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (790.66 KB)
- faro-ls-sdk-6_0_1_1_64bit-setup.exe (79.64 MB)
- SetupRiSCANLIB.exe (1.12 MB)
- plantMarine420Setup.exe (603.69 KB)
- review420Setup.exe (626.61 KB)
- int2ZFB.exe (162.35 KB)
- netViewCreator.exe (408.35 KB)
- LFM_x64.exe (26.67 MB)
- 3ddSurrogate.exe (51.66 KB)
- DeCap.exe (3.45 MB)
- PtzSurrogate.exe (47.66 KB)
- sp3d440Setup.exe (822.48 KB)
- navisworks420Setup.exe (18.79 MB)
- revit430setup.exe (1.51 MB)
- lfmSPRx64.exe (349.16 KB)
- lfmSPR.exe (303.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of LFM 18.104.22.168.
LFM 22.214.171.124 is a program offered by LFM Software Ltd. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove LFM 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove LFM 188.8.131.52 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LFM 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LFM 220.127.116.11". The LFM 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LFM 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LFM 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LFM 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.lfm-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LFM Software\LFM\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LFM 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling LFM 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LFM 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LFM 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove LFM 126.96.36.199 by LFM Software Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that LFM 188.8.131.52 by LFM Software Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove LFM 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 10:23:12.940