LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6 from your computerHLT, NECTEC, Thailand
. Check out here
for more details on HLT, NECTEC, Thailand. More information about LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6 can be found at http://lexitron.nectec.or.th/
. LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 21.90 KB (22424 bytes) on disk and is called jp2launcher.exe.
The executables below are part of LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6. They occupy about 2.50 MB (2619658
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (31.90 KB)
- java.exe (141.40 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.40 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.40 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.40 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.40 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.90 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.40 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.40 KB)
- jucheck.exe (373.42 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.40 KB)
- jusched.exe (133.40 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.40 KB)
- klist.exe (32.40 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.40 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.40 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.40 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.40 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.40 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.40 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.40 KB)
- unpack200.exe (125.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6
of LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6.
LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6 is a program offered by HLT, NECTEC, Thailand. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6". If it is installed on your PC the LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6 program will be found very quickly. When you select LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://lexitron.nectec.or.th/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6.
8. After removing LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6 by HLT, NECTEC, Thailand from your PC, nor are we saying that LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6 by HLT, NECTEC, Thailand is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove LEXiTRON Dictionary 2.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:10:42.627