LEVEL 22 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall LEVEL 22 from your computerNoego
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Noego. Please follow http://www.noego-games.com
if you want to read more on LEVEL 22 on Noego's web page. Usually the LEVEL 22 program is installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\LEVEL 22 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for LEVEL 22 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the LEVEL 22's main executable file and it occupies about 2.72 MB (2857248 bytes) on disk.
LEVEL 22 contains of the executables below. They take 91.55 MB (95996592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.80 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- DisplayFusionLauncher.exe (4.68 MB)
- DisplayFusionSetup.exe (20.10 MB)
- UninstallInno.exe (52.38 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
The current web page applies to LEVEL 22 version 22
LEVEL 22 is an application released by Noego. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall LEVEL 22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove LEVEL 22 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LEVEL 22 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LEVEL 22". If it exists on your system the LEVEL 22 program will be found very quickly. When you click LEVEL 22 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LEVEL 22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LEVEL 22:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.noego-games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LEVEL 22.
8. After removing LEVEL 22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LEVEL 22 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LEVEL 22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LEVEL 22 by Noego from your PC, nor are we saying that LEVEL 22 by Noego is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LEVEL 22 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 04:35:04.360